How Can You Help
Break the Sickle Cycle consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Sickle Cell Association of South Louisiana today! 100% of your donation stays here in Louisiana to support our clients.
Ways to Donate
- Mail in your checks
Sickle Cell Association of South Louisiana
2301 North Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Make a donation online today
- Securities, Stocks, Bonds, or Mutual Funds Bypass Capital Gains Taxes
Workplace Giving Program
- Ask your employer to do payroll deduction
- Name SCASL as a beneficary
- Establish a charitable trust for SCASL
- Donate a policy to SCASL
Help Us Grow
Your donation will assist SCASL in providing care coordination and support to individuals living with sickle cell disease in South Louisiana.
© 2008-2021 The Sickle Cell Association of South Louisiana is a not-for-profit organization recognized as tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). Our mission is to bring hope to families in south Louisiana affected by this devastating disease.
- Clerical Assistance, Tutoring, Mentoring, Special Event, etc WORKPLACE GIVING
- Provide an opportunity for employee giving through payroll deductions.
Sponsor An Event
Consider sponsoring an event at your church, school, or business to raise funds for sickle cell disease.